Realtime Internet Of Things Of Unusual Size (RIOTOUS), is a small, efficient IoT framework that can be made to run on very small micro-controllers. RIOTOUS utilises the ESP8266 Wi-Fi UART controller, provides a full easy to use interface, and is programmed in a way such that the system can never hang.
- Open-source and free for non-commercial use.
- Integrate IoT on low-end micro-controllers (PIC16, PIC18 etc)
- Low ROM Requirements (V0.2 < 2KB ROM)
- Low RAM Requirements (V0.2 < 256 Bytes)
- Runs on CPUs as slow as 4MIPS